When you have thought about dental treatments, you might not have even considered the use of lasers. In many cases, lasers can be used for a level of precision care that at one point in history was simply impossible.
Here are some of the benefits of laser dentistry:
– Lasers can be used to clean and prepare the surface of a tooth before a cavity is filled.
– Lasers are used to remove the right amount of tissue required for cancer biopsies and treatments.
– Lasers can make teeth whiter and brighter when used as a light source to activate the gels used in the whitening process.
– Lasers are also used to prepare teeth for root canal therapy.
– Canker sores and lesions can removed from your mouth with the help of advanced laser therapies.
To find out how we use lasers at Arizona Dental in Phoenix, Arizona, contact us at 602-910-3860. Dr. Joe Gerard and our team would love to see you at our office for an appointment. Phoenix, Arizona. To schedule an appointment, please call us at 602-910-3860. Get the smile you’ve always dreamed of with our help.